- The Mainland-HK-Macau Gift Fulfilment Service
- (2012 Mid-Autumn Festival Series)
- Conditions of Service
- 1. For order that has the designated delivery address as Mainland China, which will be processed by China Post, please complete the Name and the Address of the Recipients in Chinese to facilitate their processing.
- 2. Hongkong Post would effect delivery to recipients before 30.9.2012 (i.e. before the Mid-Autumn Festival) if customers place their orders on or before 20.9.2012.
- 3. If the products ordered are out of stock, Hongkong Post will notify you to replace the original products by other products of the same or higher value, or cancel the order.
- 4. The date / time specific service for Gift Fulfillment Service is NOT applicable for the mooncake gift sets.
- 5. Hongkong Post is only responsible for taking and delivering orders; the suppliers will ensure the products are in compliance with all quality control and hygienic standards.
- 6. Product information and prices stated in this page are subject to change without prior notice.
- 7. The personal data you provide by means of this form will be used by Hongkong Post for processing the sale and purchase of the products.
8. HKP accepts liability to the extent that:
8.1 It results from fraud or willful misbehavior of its employees or agents for physical damage to or loss of the Ordered Product;
8.2 Failure to deliver order placed on or before 20.9.2012 by 30.9.2012 NOT because of the reasons listed in points 9.1 to 9.4 below;
The maximum amount to be refunded would be limited to the retail price of the Ordered Product after taking out the delivery fee in respect of each incident or series of connected incidents, provided that (a) HKP has received your notice in writing of your claims (including details relating to the occurrence, nature and extent of the damage or loss claimed) within 14 days from the date of order placed; (b) any such damage or loss shall be found to the reasonable satisfaction of HKP to have arisen from fraud or willful misbehavior of HKP's employees or agents; (c) HKP has received the damaged or delivered product for HKP's further examination.
- 9. HKP will not accept responsibility for late or non-delivery of Ordered Product under the following circumstances:
- 9.1 The delivery address provided by the sender is incorrect or incomplete or the translation of it (if the address given is not in Chinese) makes the delivery not possible. In addition, no valid contact telephone number of the recipient is given.
- 9.2 Senders provide incomplete or incorrect names of recipients.
- 9.3 Recipient refuses to accept the Ordered Product.
- 9.4 Recipient of the Ordered Product is not present at the address given and there is no one present to receive the Ordered Product.
- 10. In the event of non-delivery owing to any of the reasons 9.1-9.4, the physical Ordered Product shall be deemed delivered and shall not be returned to sender whatsoever. Further delivery, if requested by sender, shall be treated as a new order in the usual manner.